PRICE FROM ? £1524 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return flights from Heathrow with Scandinavian Airways
- 6 nights in 3-star hotels
- 1 night on a ferry
- 10 meals: 7 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and Local Guide
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- Audio Guide
- Tour of Copenhagen, Denmark's scenic capital
- Discover Norway's capital, Oslo
- Explore Karlstad and Örebro in Sweden
- The Swedish capital - Stockholm
- Visit the Vasa Ship Museum
- DAY 1 UK/Copenhagen
- You'll depart on your scheduled flight to Copenhagen today. On arrival we'll transfer you to your hotel, where you can relax and enjoy an included dinner this evening.
- DAY 2 Copenhagen
- Denmark's capital is a scenic city of elegant bridges, quaint copper-roofed buildings and manicured parks. On your tour, discover the colourful harbour area of Nyhavn, and view Amalienborg Palace, the residence of the Danish royal family since 1794. You'll pass by Christiansborg Palace, the immense Gefion Fountain and the famous Tivoli Gardens amusement park. Finally, get up close to Copenhagen's most famous landmark, the Little Mermaid, an iconic statue based on the fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen.
- DAY 3 Malmo
- You can spend today at leisure, finding out more about Copenhagen at your own pace. If you want to discover a new destination, an optional excursion will take you on a scenic journey across the famous Oresund Bridge to Malmo in Sweden. The next leg of your Nordic journey begins as you board the ferry bound for Oslo. Enjoy the overnight crossing, which also includes dinner.
- DAY 4 Oslo
- There's lots to see in Norway's capital, and your morning tour packs in many sights. We'll pass the indestructible Akershus Fortress, the bustling main street, 'Karl Johan' and the elegant Parliament Building. Next, we take in the Royal Palace and the Nobel Institute, where the decision is made on the recipient of the annual Nobel Peace Prize. You've time for a stroll around Vigeland Sculpture Park, which houses a unique collection of art, before we take you to the Bygdoy Peninsula. There's a choice of fascinating museums here, so we've planned in plenty of free time for you to visit whichever you choose.
- DAY 5 Karlstad & Stockholm
- You're heading to the Swedish capital, Stockholm, today, where dinner is included at your hotel. Our route gives us the chance to visit Karlstad – one of the sunniest towns in Sweden – located on the shores of Lake Vanern. We'll make a further stop during our journey to the 700-year-old city of Örebro. Stretch your legs on a walk around its main square and take in the sights of St Nicolai Church and a huge medieval castle.
- DAY 6 Stockholm
- Stockholm is a collection of islands linked by bridges, and Södermalm, or South Island, is your first stop on a morning tour. Here, we'll head up to the the historic street of Fjällgatan, perched on a cliff high above the city. It is lined on one side by well-preserved wooden buildings, and offers sweeping views. On Kungsholmen, or King's Island, you'll visit City Hall, where you can ascend its tower for further splendid views, before heading to the modern centre of the city. Together we'll walk through the medieval Old Town, where cobbled streets and historic merchant's houses are overlooked by the Baroque Royal Palace. After your tour, head off to make your own discoveries during a free afternoon.
- DAY 7 Stockholm
- Today we're going to take you to one of Stockholm's most fascinating attractions, the Vasa Ship Museum. The Vasa is the only preserved 17th century ship in the world. Decorated with hundreds of carved sculptures, this 69-metre-long warship sank on its maiden voyage in the middle of Stockholm in 1628, and was salvaged in 1961. Over nearly half a century the ship has been painstakingly restored to its original glory, and you will get to see this amazing sight.
- DAY 8 Stockholm/UK
- Today we'll transfer you to the airport for your flight back to the UK.
- First Hotel Twentyseven
- The First Choice Hotel Twentyseven is a 4 star hotel in vibrant copenhagen. This boutique hotel offers free WiFi and designer rooms with a flat-screen TV. Strøget shopping street is just 350 yards away and Tivoli Gardens is just a short 3 minutes walk. The hotels'' Honey Ryder cocktail lounge and courtyard is a perfect place to relax and enjoy a cocktail or two. With it''s colourful rooms, equiped with all the essential utilities for your stay and each room has a mordern, black slate bathroom.
- DFDS Seaways
- Thon Hotel Triaden
- Thon Hotel Triaden is a 3 star glass fronted hotel is housed in the same building as the Lørenskog Cultural Centre and the Lørenskog Storsenter shopping centre. All rooms have private facilities, a minibar and cable TV. The hotel includes a restaurant with an outdoor terrace and a lobby bar.
- Quality Hotel Globe
- Located in the middle of Stockholm, the 4-star Quality Globe combines futuristic architecture and modern facilities. The hotel restaurant offers international meals in it''s relaxed atmosphere. Rooms include WiFi, flat screen TV''s, private en-suite and coffee and tea making facilities.
- The Swedish city of Malmo