PRICE FROM ? £1299 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return flights from Gatwick with Norwegian Airways
- 7 nights on board Premium Superior MV Moonlight or Deluxe MV Katarina
- 14 meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- A glass of wine or beer with meals on board
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and Local Guide
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- Audio Guide
- Enjoy a Captain's Dinner on board
- Taste local wines and sample home-made olive oil on board your ship
- Discover the village of Slano
- Explore Dubrovnik, with a cable car ride
- Discover UNESCO-listed Split
- Enjoy a farewell 'Heritage Dinner'
- Day 1 UK/Spilt
- Depart on your flight to Split today. On arrival, we'll transfer you to the harbour where your ship, MV Moonlight and its crew are waiting to greet you. Gather with your fellow passengers to enjoy a welcome cocktail, followed by a delicious evening meal on board. The ship will be docked in Spilt overnight.
- DAY 2 Korcula
- For a small country, Croatia produces a huge amount of olives, and the families of your captain and crew grow them in their home village. As we cruise to Korcula we'll learn all about the process of making olive oil and enjoy a tasting. We'll arrive after lunch, so we'll step ashore and stretch our legs. The island is the reputed birthplace of the famous adventurer Marco Polo and it boasts atmospheric streets watched over by the majestic St Mark's Cathedral. You can join us on an optional guided walking tour or you can make your own discoveries during free time, before heading back to the ship. This evening if you'd like to try some Dalmatian specialities, join our optional guided walking tour of the village of Zrnovo which includes a dinner of local delicacies.
- Day 3 Slano
- Today we explore the peaceful coastal village of Slano, which curves around a picturesque bay and boasts a backdrop of forested hills, fruit orchards and olive groves.
- DAY 4 Dubrovnik
- You're going to visit one of Croatia's most stunning cities today, Dubrovnik. Soak up its beauty on a guided tour of the Old Town and a cable-car ride up Srd Hill, which offers amazing views. There's so much to see here, so during a free afternoon perhaps stroll along the famous Stradun to the former Rector's Palace, now a museum. Or visit the Franciscan Monastery, which houses the oldest pharmacy in Europe. Back on board the ship tonight a special Captain's Dinner gives you a great excuse to dress up.
- DAY 5 Mljet
- After lunch on board, we'll arrive at one of the most attractive of the Adriatic islands, Mljet. Why not join us in an optional excursion exploring its impressive national park, which is a beautiful combination of saltwater lakes and dense forest. Architectural highlights include a Franciscan monastery and a charming church.
- DAY 6 Hvar
- You'll want to be on deck as the ship approaches Hvar – the views are absolutely stunning. Step ashore in the main town, also called Hvar, for an optional walking tour, or perhaps enjoy lunch here before returning to the ship. Next, we head to the tranquil island of Solta, stepping ashore in Stomorska. This fishing village is famed for its fleet of ancient wooden ships originally used to transport the island's wine and olive oil to the mainland.
- DAY 7 Split
- Our final port of call is Split, the second-largest city in Croatia. Together we'll explore during a guided walking tour, with the Diocletian's Palace a stunning highlight. One of the world's most impressive Roman monuments, the palace houses an assortment of restaurants, bars and shops within its ancient walls. We'll visit a market selling fresh produce, and then you can spend the rest of the afternoon exploring at your own pace. Back on the ship, there's a lovely farewell evening planned – a 'Croatian Heritage' dinner. Local specialities include 'soparnik' – a savoury pie – and a stewed beef dish called 'pašticada'.
- DAY 8 Split/UK
- After disembarking the ship this morning, we'll transfer you to Split airport for your flight back to the UK.
- MV Moonlight
- Newly built in 2016, the comfortable and stylish MV Moonlight is exclusively chartered for Travelsphere guests and has six crew members on board. There is plenty of space to relax, with a great range of facilities including a lounge, salon, sundeck and bar. In your well-appointed cabin you’ll find en suite facilities, air-conditioning and a safe.
- Guided walking tour of Korcula
- Traditional Croatian meal in Zrnovo village
- Mljet National Park
- Walking tour of Hvar
Back to top