Croatian Island Hopping
Explore Croatia’s picturesque islands and historic coastal towns on an exclusively chartered cruise ship. Travel to Split where you’ll embark the MV Katarina to begin your coastal adventure. Learn all about the region’s olive growing and oil production from the crew as you cruise to your first stop at Korcula. Here, you’ll enjoy a city tour and discover highlights such as the majestic St Mark’s Cathedral, before cruising onto the walled city of Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik’s maze of streets are a delight to explore, and you’ll discover the beautiful Old Town and the magnificent city walls before enjoying a Captain’s Dinner back on board. Next, cruise north to one of the most attractive of the Adriatic Islands, Mljet, home to an impressive national park that boasts a beautiful combination of saltwater lakes and dense forest. Cruise back to Split, stepping ashore on the islands of Hvar and Solta along the way.
Explore Croatia's picturesque islands and historic coastal towns on an exclusively chartered cruise ship.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return flights from Gatwick with Norwegian Airlines
- 7 nights on board 5-star Deluxe MV Katarina
- 15 meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners, glass of wine or beer with meals on board and welcome drink
- Travelsphere Tour Manager and Specialist Local Guide
- Overseas transfers, other transportation & porterage
Taste home-made olive oil on board your ship
Explore Dubrovnik Old Town
Enjoy a Captain’s Dinner on board
Mljet National Park with local guide
Discover UNESCO-listed Split
Enjoy a farewell dinner
- Day 1 UK - Spilt
- Depart on your flight to Split today. On arrival, we’ll transfer you to the harbour where your ship, MV Katarina and its crew, are waiting to greet you. Gather with your fellow passengers to enjoy a welcome cocktail, followed by a delicious evening meal on board. The ship will be docked in Spilt overnight.
- Day 2 Split - Korcula
- For a small country, Croatia produces a huge amount of olives, and the families of your captain and crew grow them in their home village. As we cruise to Korcula we’ll learn all about the process of making olive oil and enjoy a tasting. We’ll arrive after lunch, so we’ll step ashore and stretch our legs. The island is the reputed birthplace of the famous adventurer Marco Polo and it boasts atmospheric streets watched over by the majestic St Mark’s Cathedral. You can join us on an optional guided walking tour or you can make your own discoveries during free time, before heading back to the ship. This evening, if you’d like to try some Dalmatian specialities, join our optional guided walking tour of the village of Zrnovo which includes a dinner of local delicacies.
- Day 3 Korcula - Dubrovnik
- Today we sail to Dubrovnik, where you will have plenty of time to explore this amazing city and learn about its colourful history. Take a stroll through the beautiful Old Town, where local people chat outside their homes and the narrow streets are lined with cafés, shops and restaurants. You could choose to walk around the magnificent city walls and take in stunning views of the Old Town and Adriatic Sea. If you'd like to see the city from a different perspective, why not take to the water and kayak beneath the city walls on our exciting optional excursion. There are lots of wonderful places to eat in Dubrovnik and the fresh local seafood comes highly recommended. This evening is yours to explore what's on offer in the city's restaurants and to have dinner wherever you fancy.
- Day 4 Dubrovnik
- You’re going to discover more of Dubrovnik today as you soak up its beauty on a guided tour of the Old Town. There’s so much to see here, so during a free afternoon perhaps stroll along the famous Stradun to the former Rector’s Palace, now a museum or ride the cable-car up Srd Hill, which offers amazing views. Or visit the Franciscan Monastery, which houses the oldest pharmacy in Europe. Back on board the ship tonight a special Captain’s Dinner gives you a great excuse to dress up.
- Day 5 Dubrovnik - Mljet
- This morning we take a gentle journey north along the beautiful Adriatic coastline. After lunch on board, we'll arrive at one of the most attractive of the Adriatic islands, Mljet. In the company of an expert Local Guide we will uncover this important and impressive national park, which is a beautiful combination of saltwater lakes and dense forest. Architectural highlights include a Franciscan monastery and a charming church.
- Day 6 Mljet - Hvar
- You'll want to be on deck as the ship approaches Hvar – the views are absolutely stunning. Step ashore in the main town, also called Hvar, for an optional walking tour. Next, we head to the tranquil island of Solta, stepping ashore in Stomorska. This fishing village is famed for its fleet of ancient wooden ships originally used to transport the island's wine and olive oil to the mainland.
- Day 7 Hvar - Split
- Our final port of call is Split, the second-largest city in Croatia. Together we'll explore during a guided walking tour, with the Diocletian's Palace a stunning highlight. One of the world's most impressive Roman monuments, the palace houses an assortment of restaurants, bars and shops within its ancient walls. We'll visit a market selling fresh produce, and then you can spend the rest of the afternoon exploring at your own pace. Back on the ship, there's a lovely farewell evening planned.
- Day 8 Split - UK
- After disembarking the ship this morning, we'll transfer you to Split airport for your flight back to the UK.
- MV Katarina
- This brand new Deluxe ship was brought into service in 2019. Facilities include a dining room, bar, sun deck with hot tub and sun loungers with towels provided, plus a swimming platform for easy access. Cabins have en suite facilities, air-conditioning, TV and hairdryer with daily cabin cleaning.
There are upgraded cabins available on this tour. Please call and speak to an advisor for details.
- Guided walking tour of Korcula
- Traditional Croatian meal in Zrnovo village
- Sea kayaking around the walls of Dubrovnik
- Walking tour of Hvar
Back to top