- Enjoy a relaxing mini-cruise on board MS Magellan
- Discover why Ireland is such a popular destination
- Stroll around delightful Dublin
- Return travel by coach to the port of Liverpool
- 2 nights full-board cruise on board MS Magellan
- Afternoon teas and late night snacks
- Self service tea and coffee between 06.00 and midnight
- Stylish entertainment, cabarets and popular classical interludes
- Daytime activities programme
- Wide range of leisure facilities
- Porterage of luggage from port to cabin
- Port taxes
Full board basis starts after embarkation and first evening meal onboard your ship. Other meals may be included depending on travel type. Please see daily itinerary descriptions for included meals on each day.
Why not take advantage of this wonderful late summer break? Sample the delights of life aboard MS Magellan enjoying delicious full board cuisine and stylish evening entertainment.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1: Embark Liverpool
From Liverpool, we’ll begin our cruise to Dublin on board the MS Magellan. (Dinner)
Day 2: Dublin
Welcome to Dublin, one of the most vibrant capital cities in the world and dating back over 1,000 years. Situated on the east coast of Ireland along the banks of the River Liffey, the capital of the Emerald Isle with its friendly locals, fascinating history, legendary literary tradition and charming mix of medieval, Georgian and modern architecture, is a city of unforgettable character. Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral, Trinity College and the beautiful square St Stephen’s green lie south of the Liffey, whilst the glorious Custom House, majestic Four Courts and famous General Post Office add grace to Dublin’s Northside. Crossing the river the high arched Ha’penny Bridge is one of Dublin’s most famous landmarks. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3: Disembark Liverpool
We’ll arrive in Liverpool today and commence our journey home. (Breakfast)