Yorkshire Steam Spectacular
2 Days Away
Bringing some of the most iconic vintage vehicles together, the Yorkshire Traction Engine Rally is the must see event for anyone nostalgic for the era of mighty steam wagons and elegant cars. Coming from far and wide, enthusiasts, mechanics and restorers bring the best of their collections to the exhibition where you may spot some old favourites in and amongst the rallies and demonstrations. With an additional fair ground, trade stands and live entertainment, this family event is a fun day out for everyone! Afterwards we travel on the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway, a beautiful stretch of track those journeys through the valleys and historic villages of West Yorkshire. Most famously featured in the family favourite, The Railway Children, as we ride aboard the steam engines as they gently chug along the track, we uncover a time gone by.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bramhope
• Included '2 for 1' bar for three hours
• Evening entertainment including a fabulous tribute to Buddy Holly
• Visit to Scampston Hall, Malton for the Yorkshire Traction Engine Rally
• Journey on board the Keighley & Worth Valley Steam Railway.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Yorkshire Dales CarouselBack to top