PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Visit to Durham for the special Christmas market
● Visit to historic York, with time to explore this historic city & the delightful Christmas Fayre.
Book your next trip to York one of Europe's most popular historic cities, renowned for its Roman, Viking and Medieval heritage with lots of attractions for visitors to enjoy as part of a coach holiday. The streets are full of historic buildings, traditional shops and cafes, and a number of museums and art galleries.
The city’s historic sites are impressive, contained within the city walls which date back to Roman times and are themselves an integral part of York’s unique character
The heritage city of Durham is a real gem in the North East and a great place to visit all year round.
Overlooked by its World Heritage Castle and spectacular Cathedral, the city is a magnificent place, steeped in history and culture as well as a vibrant shopping destination
With coach travel, hotel accommodation and inclusive itinerary, booking with National Holidays is a great way to discover the delights and culture of this area.
Christmas Market carouselBack to top