York Fayre & Chatsworth Christmas Market
3 Days Away
Enjoy the wonderful festive atmosphere of York Christmas Fayre along with a visit to the wonderful Chatsworth House beautifully decorated for the festive season and hosting a fabulous Christmas market.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bramhope
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● "2 for 1" drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
● Visit to York for the annual Christmas Fayre
● Admission to Chatsworth House, beautifully decorated for the festive season & the fabulous Christmas Market.
Chatsworth House Christmas MarketChatsworth House Christmas Market
There’s nowhere better to get the whole family in the Christmas spirit, than at magnificent Chatsworth House.
Every year the majestic estate of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire is transformed into a festive wonderland, with its rooms lavishly decorated with garlands, twinkling lights and candles, complemented by the smell of Christmas trees and the sounds of carols which add to the atmosphere.
The stunning grounds also play host to one of the UK’s biggest Christmas Markets, with over 100 stalls selling all sorts of gifts, whilst there’s plenty of festive entertainment for children to enjoy.
At National Holidays we make it easy for you to visit the UK’s best Christmas Markets, with admission and hotel stay included as part of a sensational value package.
Christmas Market carousel
Chatsworth House Christmas Markets carouselBack to top