York Fayre & Beverley Christmas Festival
2 Days Away
Enjoy the wonderful festive atmosphere of historic York at this wonderful time of year, along with Beverley Christmas Festival. With over a hundred stalls selling colourful crafts, festive gifts and delicious speciality food and street entertainment, a most memorable festive break is assured.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included visit to historic York, with opportunity to enjoy the atmosphere of the Christmas Fayre
• Included visit to delightful Beverley for the fabulous Christmas Festival.
Book your next trip to York one of Europe's most popular historic cities, renowned for its Roman, Viking and Medieval heritage with lots of attractions for visitors to enjoy as part of a coach holiday. The streets are full of historic buildings, traditional shops and cafes, and a number of museums and art galleries.
The city’s historic sites are impressive, contained within the city walls which date back to Roman times and are themselves an integral part of York’s unique character
Christmas Market carouselBack to top