PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Mercure Grand Park Hotel, Hull
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment including a Rod Stewart Tribute
● Visit to historic Beverley
● Visit to York with its superb Christmas market
Book your next trip to York one of Europe's most popular historic cities, renowned for its Roman, Viking and Medieval heritage with lots of attractions for visitors to enjoy as part of a coach holiday. The streets are full of historic buildings, traditional shops and cafes, and a number of museums and art galleries.
The city’s historic sites are impressive, contained within the city walls which date back to Roman times and are themselves an integral part of York’s unique character
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Christmas Market carouselBack to top