Yarmouth Christmas Celebration
5 Days Away
Enjoy a wonderful five day break as we celebrate Christmas in lovely Yarmouth. Soak up the festive atmosphere with fabulous entertainment, terrific hotel accommodation and a fantastic tour of the Broadland Villages, along with a visit to Norfolk.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Waverley Hotel, Great Yarmouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment programme
• Special Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
• Time to enjoy the attractions of Great Yarmouth
• A scenic drive to enjoy the picturesque Norfolk Broads villages along with the historic sights of Norwich.
Great YarmouthGreat Yarmouth
Norfolk’s premier beach resort, the popular Great Yarmouth is renowned for its glorious weather and beautiful sandy beaches, spanning 15 miles between the two piers. An abundance of attractions await those that choose a coach trip here.
Marine Parade, frequently called the golden mile, is bustling with activity – enjoy crazy golf, bingo, cafes, shops, amusements, bars and tearooms, or why not simply sit back on the stunning beaches with an ice cream and watch the world go by?
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Festive Image carouselBack to top