Yarmouth & Thursford Christmas Spectacular
5 Days Away
Five days away to enjoy the traditional delights of Great Yarmouth with inclusive excursions to Norwich and the Thursford Christmas Spectacular.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Carlton Hotel, Great Yarmouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Full programme of nightly entertainment
• Turkey & Tinsel festivities
• Mulled wine on arrival at our hotel
• Christmas Dinner with free glass of wine
• Included admission to the sensational Thursford Christmas Spectacular
• Free time to enjoy the attractions of Yarmouth
• Included excursion to historic Norwich
• Included excursion taking in the sights of the Norfolk Broads and villages.
Experience the glitz and glamour of the biggest Christmas Show in the UK, possibly Europe.
This three hour festive extravaganza jam-packed with exhilarating music, dances, variety and lavish costumes performed by a pageant of 130 professionals, most of whom have West End experience, in a stunning setting amongst traction engines, mechanical organs and traditional merry-go-rounds.
What started out as a small-scale carol concert in an old shed is now the must-have ticket at Christmas time!
Great YarmouthGreat Yarmouth
Norfolk’s premier beach resort, the popular Great Yarmouth is renowned for its glorious weather and beautiful sandy beaches, spanning 15 miles between the two piers. An abundance of attractions await those that choose a coach trip here.
Marine Parade, frequently called the golden mile, is bustling with activity – enjoy crazy golf, bingo, cafes, shops, amusements, bars and tearooms, or why not simply sit back on the stunning beaches with an ice cream and watch the world go by?
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Great Yarmouth Carousel
Thursford carouselBack to top