PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Winter Sun in Benidorm by Air 22 days
January in the UK is usually a month of leaden skies, dark evenings and bitter cold. Now imagine the alternative; 22 days in temperate Spain with the gentle waters of the Mediterranean on your doorstep and clear skies overhead. Benidorm was still a sleepy fishing village in the 1950s, but over half a century on and Spain’s most popular resort has grown into a lively destination with spotless beaches and a glittering skyline.
Nothing cures the melancholy of the chilly season faster than a spot of sunshine, and on this extended adventure, you have the time to venture out and make the most of your time away by seeing the local sights or relaxing by the pool; the choice is yours!
- Return flights to Alicante
- Airport taxes and luggage allowance (one piece of checked-in hold luggage per person)
- Airport shuttle transfers in Spain
- 21 nights at the Avenida Hotel, Benidorm (JG4 rating) with full board
- Services of an airport representative on arrival in Alicante
- Services of a resort representative on selected days