Winter Sun In Benidorm - All Inclusive
29 Days Away - 2024
Escape the British winter for an extended stay in the sun on a no-fly 29-day Winter Sun holiday. Imagine almost a month in temperate Spain with the gentle waters of the Mediterranean on your doorstep and clear skies overhead. These great-value long-stay all-inclusive holidays will stay at one of two hand-picked hotels in lively Benidorm.
Our six included excursions take in the unspoilt beaches and charming towns of Spain’s beautiful ‘White Coast’; from the ancient, winding streets of Valencia, home of paella, to the thriving harbour town of Alicante. We also travel to the charming towns of Murcia, renowned for its stunning cathedral, as well as Denia and Javea. In addition, we venture inland to Guadalest for a half-day excursion high in the mountains and enjoy some time browsing the stalls at the famous local market in Altea.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel & ferry crossings
- First & last night on a bed & breakfast basis in France (last night with a light evening meal)
- Additional overnight stay on outward & return journey on a half-board basis on the Costa Brava
- 24 nights all-inclusive at your chosen Benidorm hotel
- Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Selected local brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea & coffee (10am-11pm)
- Excursions to Valencia, Alicante, Javea, Denia, Murcia, Guadalest & Altea Market
- Services of a resort representative on selected days
- Hotel activities & entertainment
Winter Sun CarouselBack to top