PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Royal Hotel, Whitby
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● A full programme of evening entertainment
● Included bar on Saturday evening with four complimentary drinks, with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks
● Opportunity to enjoy the beautiful sights of Whitby, along with spectacular views of the coast and harbour from our hotel
● Included excursion to enjoy the sights of North Yorkshire Moors and Heartbeat country.
Experience a coach break to Whitby town, an ancient and beautiful sea port with history going as far back as the founding of its famous abbey in 657ad, which still dominates the East Cliff headland, with fantastic views overlooking this most popular seaside resort.
Offering something for everyone, there are many attractions that are connected to the town's fascinating past, from the Captain Cook Memorial Museum, where you can learn about the famous explorer's life to the Dracula Experience, which guides you through the story and its connection to the town.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Whitby CarouselBack to top