PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Royal Hotel, Weymouth
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment programme
• Four complimentary drinks on Saturday with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Free time to enjoy the attractions of beautiful Weymouth
• Excursion to historic Dorchester.
Located on the Dorset coast, Weymouth is a traditional seaside resort which retains its original charm but has plenty to keep all ages and tastes happy.
With a majestic sweep of golden beach, a historic harbour, plenty of family-friendly attractions and a nature reserve right on its doorstep, Weymouth is a delightful coach holiday destination.
At National Holidays we make it easy for you to discover the best of the UK coast, with a wide selection of breaks to popular seaside resorts and treasured harbour villages.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Weymouth CarouselBack to top