PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the York Hotel, Weston super Mare
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment and New Year Festivities
● Free time to enjoy the attractions of Weston super Mare
● Included excursion to historic Bath on New Year’s Eve.
Weston super MareWeston super Mare
Be sure to visit the wonderful seaside resort of Weston super Mare on your 2016 coach break. With miles of golden sandy beaches and traditional seaside attractions, whatever your age it has something everyone will enjoy.
The delightful city of Bath offers a unique experience and is a great place to visit on a UK coach holiday. It is the only city in the UK to be named a World Heritage Site.
Rich in diversity, its most famous attraction is of course its natural hot springs at the Roman Baths, a magnificent temple and bathing complex.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Weston super Mare CarouselBack to top