Weston Super Mare & One Night Of Elvis
3 Days Away
Enjoy the fine traditional attractions of Weston super Mare along with inclusive admission to the Playhouse for One Night of Elvis. Recreating the essence of Elvis in the ‘Vegas’ years – Lee Memphis King will have you singing along & dancing in the aisles – so don’t miss out – ‘It’s now or never!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Seaward Hotel, Weston super Mare
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment
● Free time to enjoy the attractions of traditional Weston super Mare
● Admission to the Playhouse for One Night of Elvis
● An inclusive visit to historic Bath.
Weston super MareWeston super Mare
Be sure to visit the wonderful seaside resort of Weston super Mare on your coach break. With miles of golden sandy beaches and traditional seaside attractions, whatever your age it has something everyone will enjoy.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
One Night of Elvis CarouselBack to top