PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Villas & Gardens on the French RivieraVillas & Gardens on the French Riviera
The French Riviera is one of the world's most famous coastlines. What began as a winter health resort for the British upper class at the end of the 18th century also became the inspiration for many well-known artists, attracted by the region’s mild climate, vivid colours and clear light. As well as its rich artistic legacy, we also discover wonderful gardens in stunning locations, beautiful villas, picturesque resorts and the famous Principality of Monaco.
- Return flights to Nice
- Airport taxes and luggage allowance (one piece of checked-in hold luggage per person)
- Airport transfers in France
- 6 nights at the 4-star Hotel Riviera, Nice with breakfast
- 2 dinners at local restaurants in Nice
- Excursions to Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, Prince’s Palace of Monaco, Exotic Garden of Monaco, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Grimaldi Castle Museum, Renoir Museum, Cannes & Antibes
- Guided tour of Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Escorted by a tour manager in France
Once a small fishing village, now a glamorous jewel on the French Riviera, glittering Cannes offers its visitors sparkling azure waters, golden beaches and an array of historic attractions.
Located on the stunning French Riviera, the city of Nice is renowned for its beautiful beaches, azure waters and year-round sunshine. Take the chance to wander along the iconic seafront, the Promenade des Anglais, venture up to Castle Hill for incredible views over Old Nice and the port, or treat yourself to some traditional French specialties in one of the many cafés.
Villas & Gardens on the French Riviera CarouselVillas & Gardens on the French Riviera Carousel Back to top