PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Riviera Hotel, Torquay
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Indoor swimming pool
• 99p bar for three hours each evening
• Excellent evening entertainment
• Excursion to enjoy historic Plymouth
• visit to delightful Dartmouth.
Visit lovely Torquay, a stylish resort with a real continental atmosphere. It's bustling waterfront, lively harbour and palm tree-lined promenade, framing its marina, a hub of lively activity with restaurants, cafes and bars, all providing a truly Mediterranean feel.
Whether you're looking for a short trip, or holiday, Torquay is a great choice for all the family.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Torquay CarouselBack to top