Torquay Inclusive Summer Special
- Duration: 7 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T2020
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 2
7 Days Away
Discover the delights of the English Riviera along with the assurance of welcoming hotel accommodation, great entertainment and an inclusive drinks package to ensure a marvellous seven day holiday. All with a full itinerary, inclusive river cruise and Devon cream tea!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your holiday
● Six nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Trecarn Hotel, Torquay
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Four inclusive drinks vouchers each day (Sunday-Friday inclusive) with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks, tea and coffee
● Full evening entertainment programme
● Three inclusive excursions featuring historic Plymouth, colourful Brixham, idyllic Dartmouth, Exeter and Teignmouth
● Included boat cruise from Plymouth Barbican Quay
● Included journey across Dartmoor to delightful Princetown for an inclusive afternoon cream tea.
Your Included Itinerary
Exeter & Teignmouth
Enjoy an included excursion to historic Exeter – with its wonderful facilities and vibrant attractions – before travelling onto the timeless Devon resort of Teignmouth.
Plymouth, Cruise & Cream Tea
Enjoy a visit to historic Plymouth, with its historic port, historic attractions and the famous Hoe, together with an included cruise from the Barbican Quay. Followed by an afternoon tour across Dartmoor to Princetown for an included cream tea.
Brixham & Dartmouth
Enjoy the colourful harbour area in delightful Brixham, with its charming cottages clustered around the seafront, plus the sheer charm of Dartmouth, with the backdrop of its magnificent naval college, historic castle and the colourful flotilla of the River Dart.
Visit lovely Torquay, a stylish resort with a real continental atmosphere. It's bustling waterfront, lively harbour and palm tree-lined promenade, framing its marina, a hub of lively activity with restaurants, cafes and bars, all providing a truly Mediterranean feel.
Whether you're looking for a short trip, or holiday, Torquay is a great choice for all the family.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Torquay CarouselBack to top