Torquay Inclusive Cruise & Steam Spectacular
5 Days Away
Enjoy the sights of the beautiful English Riviera and the welcome of Torquay, along with a fantastic, included itinerary combined with a terrific package and great entertainment at our hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Trecarn Hotel, Torquay
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Full evening entertainment programme
● Included bar from 11am-11pm with four complimentary drinks each day with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Included excursion with a fantastic journey along the coast by steam railway from Paignton to Kingswear, before crossing by ferry to beautiful Dartmouth for a spectacular harbour cruise, with the sights of Dartmouth Castle, Ditchingham village, the Royal Naval College and Greenway House – home to the late Dame Agatha Christie
● Included excursion to beautiful Buckfastleigh Abbey – set amidst the spectacular scenery of Dartmoor - along with idyllic Widecombe in the Moor and a visit to the famous House of Marbles!
Visit lovely Torquay, a stylish resort with a real continental atmosphere. It's bustling waterfront, lively harbour and palm tree-lined promenade, framing its marina, a hub of lively activity with restaurants, cafes and bars, all providing a truly Mediterranean feel.
Whether you're looking for a short trip, or holiday, Torquay is a great choice for all the family.
Steam & Cruise Spectacular
Enjoy a spectacular journey along the coast by steam train from Paignton to Kingswear, with outstanding views of coast and country, crossing no less than three of Brunel’s great viaducts and passing through the famous tunnel en route. From Kingswear we cross by ferry to beautiful Dartmouth for a spectacular harbour cruise, with the sights of Dartmouth Castle, Ditchingham village, the Royal Naval College and Greenway House – home to the late Dame Agatha Christie.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Torquay CarouselBack to top