Torquay Inclusive & The Buddy Holly Story
5 Days Away
Enjoy the unique atmosphere and the beauty of the English Riviera along with Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story.
The true story of Buddy Holly through his short yet spectacular career. Featuring classic songs such as That’ll Be the Day, Peggy Sue, Heartbeat & Chantilly Lace – before The Beatles, before The Stones – Rock & Roll was born! Witness his story explode onto the stage in a toe-tapping, hand-clapping extravaganza, which will have you up & dancing in the aisles.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Bay Tor Park Hotel, Torquay
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment
• Included bar from 11am to 11pm with four complimentary drinks each day (Mon-Thurs) offering a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Evening admission to Buddy - The Buddy Holly Story at the Princess Theatre, Torquay
• Excursions to historic Plymouth and delightful Dartmouth
Visit lovely Torquay, a stylish resort with a real continental atmosphere. It's bustling waterfront, lively harbour and palm tree-lined promenade, framing its marina, a hub of lively activity with restaurants, cafes and bars, all providing a truly Mediterranean feel.
Whether you're looking for a short trip, or holiday, Torquay is a great choice for all the family.
Buddy Holly Story carousel
Torquay CarouselBack to top