Torquay Inclusive & One Night Of Queen
5 Days Away
Five special days away to enjoy the unique beauty of the English Riviera. Enjoy the attractions of Torquay along with idyllic Dartmouth and historic Plymouth alongside inclusive admission to the Princess Theatre for One Night of Queen. Paying tribute to Freddie Mercury and Queen, sing along to all the iconic classics including ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘A Kind of Magic’ and ‘We are the Champions’.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Trecarn Hotel, Torquay
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included bar from 11am to 11pm with four complimentary drinks each day with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Inclusive admission to see One Night of Queen at the Princess Theatre, Torquay
• Inclusive excursion to historic Plymouth
• Inclusive excursion to delightful Dartmouth
One Night of QueenOne Night of Queen
Join Gary Mullen and The Works as they recreating the look, sound, pomp and showmanship of one of the greatest bands in music history in this spectacular show.
Celebrate the music of rock royalties Queen with one of the world’s most renowned tribute bands as they perform non-stop classics including Bohemian Rhapsody’, ‘A Kind of Magic’ and ‘We are the Champions’.
Visit lovely Torquay, a stylish resort with a real continental atmosphere. It's bustling waterfront, lively harbour and palm tree-lined promenade, framing its marina, a hub of lively activity with restaurants, cafes and bars, all providing a truly Mediterranean feel.
Whether you're looking for a short trip, or holiday, Torquay is a great choice for all the family.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
One Night of Queen carouselBack to top