Torquay Inclusive & One Night Of Elvis
4 Days Away
Recreating the essence of Elvis in the ‘Vegas’ years – Lee Memphis King will have you singing along & dancing in the aisles – so don’t miss out – ‘It’s now or never! Alongside this we enjoy the unique beauty of the English Riviera, the attractions of Torquay along with idyllic Dartmouth and Plymouth on our inclusive excursions.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Trecarn Hotel, Torquay
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included bar from 11am to 11pm with four complimentary drinks each day (for three days) with a choice of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks
• Evening entertainment
• Turkey & Tinsel celebrations
• Admission to Princess Theatre for One Night of Elvis
• Included excursions to Plymouth & Dartmouth
Visit lovely Torquay, a stylish resort with a real continental atmosphere. It's bustling waterfront, lively harbour and palm tree-lined promenade, framing its marina, a hub of lively activity with restaurants, cafes and bars, all providing a truly Mediterranean feel.
Whether you're looking for a short trip, or holiday, Torquay is a great choice for all the family.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
One Night of Elvis CarouselBack to top