Torquay Cruise & Devon Steam At The Burlington Hotel
5 Days Away - 2021
Enjoy the sights of the beautiful English Riviera and the welcome of Torquay, along with a fantastic, inclusive itinerary featuring a delightful heritage railway journey, a scenic cruise on the River Exe and much more!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel
- Torquay Cruise & Devon Steam at the Burlington Hotel
- Entertainment some evenings
- Free excursion to Buckfast Abbey & Buckfast Butterfly Farm and Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary
- Heritage train journey on the South Devon Railway
- Scenic drive through Dartmoor National Park
- Free excursion to Plymouth
- Cruise on the River Exe
- Free time in Exmouth
Positioned on the idyllic River Exe estuary, Exmouth is a splendid coastal resort in the east coast corner of Devon that boasts one of the mildest climates in the UK.
The resort’s spectacular two mile stretch of sandy beach makes it ideal for a family holiday whilst its dramatic Jurassic coastline boasts some of the most breath-taking scenery in the whole of Britain.
A great base from which to explore the delights of Devon or enjoy a day out as part of your inclusive itinerary as part of your sensational value coach package.Back to top