Three Countries Summer Spectacular
5 Days Away
There aren’t many places in Europe where three counties meet at a single point, but we take a chance to see one of these novel occurrences, and make the most of being so close to Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed & continental breakfast at the Hotel Walram, Valkenburg (light supper on the first night)
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● One hour free bar on three evenings with a choice of local beers, wines & soft drinks
● Excursions to Aachen, Maastricht, Monschau and the Three Countries viewpoint
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Three Countries - CarouselBack to top