The Treasures Of Wales
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T4178
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 4
5 Days Away
A true discovery of the pure, unspoilt beauty of Wales. A full touring itinerary and acclaimed hotel accommodation combine for a marvellous five day holiday.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Glen Usk Hotel, Llandrindod Wells
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment
• Visit to Shrewsbury, with its riverside setting
• A full, inclusive itinerary featuring the beautiful Elan Valley, timeless Aberystwyth, Cardigan Bay and the idyllic charm of Llangollen.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Snowdoina CarouselBack to top