The F1 British Grand Prix Spectacular
4 Days Away
Start your engines for our 4 day break with included admission into Formula 1® British Grand Prix weekend at Silverstone - home of British Motorsport.
You will also be treated to luxury accommodation, staying at the beautiful Charlecote Pheasant hotel located on the banks of the River Avon near the medieval market town of Stratford-upon-Avon. There, you can soak up the elegant décor and top quality service, whilst enjoying a delicious breakfast every morning, as well as one evening meal and two hot buffet suppers after each day at Silverstone.
Firstly we see the Qualifying race, as the drivers reach tremendous speeds battling for that ever important Pole Position. Spend the day immersing yourself in the action, before enjoying the schedule of live entertainment in the evening.
We're then back on Sunday for the ultimate race, as well as the celebrations and entertainment that follows after! We travel back to the hotel in the evening after another full day spent at Silverstone to unwind with your favourite tipple in the Charlecote's sumptuous lounge and bar areas.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights bed and breakfast with evening meal on Friday at the Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
• One late hot buffet supper on Saturday
• One evening hot buffet supper on Sunday
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• General admission ticket for both Qualifying Day and the Grand Prix Race
• Ticket includes staying after the races for evening entertainment and celebrations at Silverstone on both Saturday and Sunday.
* Passengers are able to bring a folding chair, maximum dimensions 17cm x 17cm x 73cm (folded)
F1 Spectacular - The British Grand PrixF1 Spectacular - The British Grand Prix
Enjoy the speed and drama of Formula One at the best attended annual sporting event in the UK, the British Grand Prix.
See the world’s best drivers and manufacturers battle it out for top spot on the podium and championship points in what will go some way to deciding the champion.
By booking with National Holidays you can enjoy the exhilarating action on the track whilst we take care of everything else, including hotel accommodation and transfers to the circuit on both Qualifying and Race Day.
F1 Spectacular - The British Grand Prix carouselBack to top