PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Albany Hotel, Tenby
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment
• Free time to enjoy the charm of Tenby
• Two days out visiting St David’s, lovely Pendine, Laugharne and the traditional market town of Carmarthen.
Originally established by the Normans as a fortified town, with much of the old town walls remaining, the pretty seaside town of Tenby has something for everyone and a favourite coach holiday destination for many.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Tenby CarouselBack to top