PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Albany Hotel, Tenby
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Special Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
● Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
● Two inclusive excursions featuring St David’s – Britain’s smallest Cathedral city – along with traditional Carmarthen.
Originally established by the Normans as a fortified town, with much of the old town walls remaining, the pretty seaside town of Tenby has something for everyone and a favourite coach holiday destination for many.
Tenby CarouselBack to top