Swiss Magic Christmas Markets
7 Days Away
Come with us as we travel to beautiful Switzerland to enjoy the Alpine views and destinations. Full of wintry charm and incredible landscapes, this holiday is not to be missed.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at Hotel Alpin Classic – Leysin
• Overnight hotel stops on our outward & return journeys on a bed & continental breakfast basis
• One traditional Swiss Raclette Meal
• Visits to Montreaux, Berne & the Christmas markets
• Visit to Kambly Biscuit Factory
• Ride on Shuttle Train with free time in Zermatt.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Christmas Market carouselBack to top