Summer Wine & The Glorious Peaks
2 Days Away
A special weekend away as we visit Holmfirth – the traditional setting for television’s “Last of the Summer Wine” along with the beautiful scenery captured in the series. All together with a delightful journey through the sights of the Derbyshire Peak District taking in lovely Bakewell and Matlock Bath.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Ibis Styles Hotel, Barnsley
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Tour of beautiful Summer Wine Country
• Tour of the delightful Derbyshire Peak District
Peak District Carousel
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistanceBack to top