Stratford & The Cotswolds Villages
2 Days Away
Enjoy the heritage of Stratford upon Avon and the charm of the beautiful Cotswolds Country. All together with excellent hotel accommodation for a memorable weekend away.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Coventry
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Inclusive visit to Stratford-upon-Avon, with time to enjoy the heritage of this delightful riverside setting
● Inclusive tour through the beautiful Cotswolds Country with visits to Stow on the Wold and Bourton on the Water.
Stratford upon AvonStratford upon Avon
Stratford upon Avon is a historic market town in Warwickshire situated on the banks of the River Avon and a popular tourist destination attracting over three million visitors a year. With its beautiful surroundings it’s not hard to see why it’s such a hit with coach trip visitors.
Best known for being the birthplace of the poet William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford plays host to a rich programme of events and activities from festivals and music in the park to river racing and cruises.
The CotswoldsThe Cotswolds
One of the unspoilt regions of England, the lovely Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural beauty, covers six English counties and draws coach trips visitors from all over the world.
Renowned for its rolling meadows, meandering river valleys, pretty woodland, gentle hillsides and of course it’s sleepy ancient limestone villages and market towns, the area hasn’t changed much for over 300 years.
Stratford CarouselBack to top