PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Scarisbrick Hotel, Southport
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool
● Free time to enjoy the elegant attractions of Southport
● Excursion to vibrant Liverpool.
The traditional Victorian town of Southport is a must if you’re looking for a coach trip with the essence of a seaside holiday combined with fabulous attractions and stylish shopping.
With 22 miles of beautiful golden sandy beaches and the country’s oldest iron pier, the coastline attracts an array of wildlife. Its’ fantastic family attractions include Splash World Water Park, New Pleasureland, a traditional fun fair with thrilling rides, bowling, a cinema, crazy golf and the Lakeside miniature Railway.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Southport CarouselBack to top