PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• '2 for 1' drinks at the bar for three hours
• Time to enjoy lovely Southport.
The traditional Victorian town of Southport is a must if you’re looking for a coach trip with the essence of a seaside holiday combined with fabulous attractions and stylish shopping.
With 22 miles of beautiful golden sandy beaches and the country’s oldest iron pier, the coastline attracts an array of wildlife. Its’ fantastic family attractions include Splash World Water Park, New Pleasureland, a traditional fun fair with thrilling rides, bowling, a cinema, crazy golf and the Lakeside miniature Railway.
Southport CarouselBack to top