PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Scarisbrick Hotel, Southport
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• ‘2 for 1’ drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
• Free time to enjoy the attractions of Southport
• Excursion to enjoy the sights of vibrant Liverpool.
The traditional Victorian town of Southport is a must if you’re looking for a coach trip with the essence of a seaside holiday combined with fabulous attractions and stylish shopping.
With 22 miles of beautiful golden sandy beaches and the country’s oldest iron pier, the coastline attracts an array of wildlife. Its’ fantastic family attractions include Splash World Water Park, New Pleasureland, a traditional fun fair with thrilling rides, bowling, a cinema, crazy golf and the Lakeside miniature Railway.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Southport CarouselBack to top