Southport Christmas Party - Rod Stewart Tribute
2 Days Away
A sensational festive two day break enjoying the fantastic traditional attractions of Southport along with a visit to Manchester Christmas market. Enjoy terrific accommodation at the Prince of Wales Hotel, with glittering entertainment including a fabulous tribute act and a ‘2 for 1’ evening bar for three hours.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Prince of Wales Hotel, Southport
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Chance to enjoy the attractions of lovely Southport
● Included visit to Manchester Christmas markets
● “2 for 1” evening bar for three hours
● Evening entertainment including a spectacular tribute to Rod Stewart.
The traditional Victorian town of Southport is a must if you’re looking for a coach trip with the essence of a seaside holiday combined with fabulous attractions and stylish shopping.
With 22 miles of beautiful golden sandy beaches and the country’s oldest iron pier, the coastline attracts an array of wildlife. Its’ fantastic family attractions include Splash World Water Park, New Pleasureland, a traditional fun fair with thrilling rides, bowling, a cinema, crazy golf and the Lakeside miniature Railway.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Southport CarouselBack to top