Shanklin Beach & Isle Of Wight
5 Days Away
With its beautiful coastline of great attractions, the Isle of Wight is a magnet to holidaymakers at any time of year. With the assurance of one of our best-loved hotels, an inclusive itinerary and splendid entertainment too!
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Shanklin Beach Hotel, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment programme
• Turkey & Tinsel celebrations
• Excursion to Ryde
• Full day scenic tour around the Island, calling at Alum Bay, Godshill Village & Shanklin Old Village.
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from the fun packed theme parks to the magnificent heritage sites. Visit Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Shanklin CarouselBack to top