Shanklin Beach & Isle Of Wight
4 Days Away
The assurance of one of our most popular hotels – perfectly located close to the golden sands of Shanklin – together with the acclaimed delights of the Isle of Wight.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Shanklin Beach Hotel, Shanklin
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Full evening entertainment programme
● Included excursion to enjoy the sights of the island, with chance to enjoy visits to Alum Bay, idyllic Godshill and Shanklin Village.
Shanklin is a stunning village on the beautiful Isle of Wight. Promising a relaxing ambience, golden sandy beaches, a splendid esplanade, historic attractions and a host of traditional seaside fun. Once the beloved retreat of royalty the Isle of Wight is a home away from home, with its mild, moderate climate and easy access via short sea ferry crossing. Perhaps the perfect choice for a coach holiday for the young and the young at heart!
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from the fun packed theme parks to the magnificent heritage sites. Visit Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments.
Shanklin CarouselBack to top