Scottish Western Isles, Mull, Iona & Bute - Gatwick
7 Days Away - 2023 Air DO
The dramatic west coast of Scotland is home to a swathe of unspoilt islands full of breathtaking natural beauty, ancient monuments and a diversity of wildlife, with every isle having its own unique character. Mixing the historical and natural appeal of these idyllic Inner Hebridean islands with the architectural splendour of Mount Stuart, the stunning Loch Lomond and the vibrant Scottish city of Glasgow, there’s plenty to capture the imagination on this lovely break!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
What's Included?What's Included?
- Return flights to Glasgow
- Airport taxes and luggage allowance (one piece of checked-in hold luggage per person)
- First and last night at the Holiday Inn, Glasgow Airport with breakfast
- 2 nights at the Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa, Craignure with dinner & breakfast
- 2 nights at the Riverside Lodge Hotel, Irvine with dinner & breakfast
- Porterage at the Riverside Lodge Hotel
- Welcome tea, coffee & shortbread at the Riverside Lodge Hotel
- After-dinner tea and coffee at the Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa
- Excursions to Largs,Mount Stuart House, Tyndrum, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, Inveraray & Glasgow
- Tour of the Isle of Mull
- Scenic drive through Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National park
- Ferry fares
- Escorted by a tour manager in Scotland
Isle of ButeIsle of Bute
Enjoy one of our fabulous coach holidays to the beautiful Isle of Bute and discover a haven of peace and tranquillity, situated in Scotland’s Firth of Clyde.
With a climate much milder than you would expect, due to the Gulf Stream, the spectacular contrasting landscapes and unrivalled panoramic views make this a must for those who love the outdoors.Back to top