PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Full evening entertainment programme
● Festive fayre
● Two included excursions to enjoy the timeless sights and scenery of beautiful Scotland.
As famously told in the works of its most celebrated son Robert Burns, Scotland offers a blend of rich history, stunning landscapes and spectacular wildlife. Discover the beautiful northern country with a National Holidays coach holidays to Scotland.Our coach tours to this beautiful country are a must!
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistanceBack to top