PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Bay Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment
● Included bar from 11am-11pm (Mon-Thurs), with four complimentary drinks each day with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Excursion to lovely Fort William with a spectacular ride on the cable car ascending the magnificent Nevis range
● Excursion to Oban where we join our ferryboat for a memorable journey across Oban Bay to the Sound of Mull, with the sights of the islands and magnificent castles.
Fort WilliamFort William
Set in a beautiful location at the foot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s largest mountain, and overlooking the tranquil Loch Linnhe, the bustling resort of Fort William is the perfect place to visit on a coach trip to enjoy Scotland’s stunning scenery.
Embrace the wonderful fresh air as you discover the region’s mountains, coastline, lochs and glens. One of the largest towns south of Inverness, Fort William offers a host of possibilities for the coach break visitor.
Known as the “Gateway to the Isles”, Oban on the North West Coast of Scotland has been a popular visitor destination since Victorian times, due to its sweeping bay, pretty harbour, and amazing scenic views.
Oban and neighbouring Lorn have a long and interesting history which began in the Dark Ages with kings and chiefs building castles and forts along the coast. In 500AD a powerful Irish Lord named Loairn established his Kingdom just outside Oban at Dunollie and gave his name to the district.
Loch Lomond CarouselLoch Lomond Back to top