Scotland Inclusive & The Caledonian Cruise
4 Days Away
A sensational four day break to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Scotland, together with a fabulous inclusive package and a spectacular journey to discover the sights of Loch Ness from Fort Augustus.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment
• Included bar from 11am-11pm (Fri-Sun), with four complimentary drinks each day with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Included excursion taking in the beauty of the Trossachs, lovely Callander and the sights of Loch Lomond
• Spectacular 50 mins cruise from Fort Augustus with tea/coffee and cake including commentary and live sonar presentation by crew members
• A visit to Fort William
Loch LomondLoch Lomond
The largest body of freshwater in mainland Britain, shimmering Loch Lomond has much beauty to discover. Situated amid stunning surroundings, this treasure trove of unspoilt delights makes a perfect coach break destination.
With glittering waters, majestic peaks, its unique beauty draws visitors year after year, to take in the breathtaking views.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Loch Lomond CarouselLoch Lomond Back to top