PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Royal Hotel, Scarborough
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Evening entertainment programme
• Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
• Time to enjoy the attractions of Scarborough
• Included excursion to delightful Whitby and the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors.
Scarborough coach trips are one of the best ways to enjoy one of Yorkshire’s premier seaside resorts, with its colourful seafront, bustling promenade, sandy beaches and beautiful gardens, a fantastic destination for a coach break, at any time of the year.
Scarborough offers a fantastic range of attractions and activities for all ages on a fantastic coach holiday.
Experience a coach break to Whitby town, an ancient and beautiful sea port with history going as far back as the founding of its famous abbey in 657ad, which still dominates the East Cliff headland, with fantastic views overlooking this most popular seaside resort.
Offering something for everyone, there are many attractions that are connected to the town's fascinating past, from the Captain Cook Memorial Museum, where you can learn about the famous explorer's life to the Dracula Experience, which guides you through the story and its connection to the town.
Scarborough CarouselBack to top