PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Royal Hotel, Scarborough
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Time to enjoy the traditional seaside delights and attractions of Scarborough.
Scarborough coach trips are one of the best ways to enjoy one of Yorkshire’s premier seaside resorts, with its colourful seafront, bustling promenade, sandy beaches and beautiful gardens, a fantastic destination for a coach break, at any time of the year.
Scarborough offers a fantastic range of attractions and activities for all ages on a fantastic coach holiday.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Scarborough CarouselBack to top