Scarborough Inclusive Celebration
5 Days Away
Yorkshire’s premier seaside resort, with its colourful seafront, bustling promenade, sandy beaches and beautiful gardens, along with included excursions to Whitby, the North Yorkshire Moors and York Christmas Fayre.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Bay New Southlands Hotel, Scarborough
● A full programme of evening entertainment
● Included bar from 11am-11pm with four complimentary drinks each day (Mon-Thurs) with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Time to enjoy the attractions of Scarborough
● Excursion to historic York for the fabulous Christmas Fayre
● Excursion taking in the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and Whitby.
Scarborough coach trips are one of the best ways to enjoy one of Yorkshire’s premier seaside resorts, with its colourful seafront, bustling promenade, sandy beaches and beautiful gardens, a fantastic destination for a coach break, at any time of the year.
Scarborough offers a fantastic range of attractions and activities for all ages on a fantastic coach holiday.
Book your next trip to York one of Europe's most popular historic cities, renowned for its Roman, Viking and Medieval heritage with lots of attractions for visitors to enjoy as part of a coach holiday. The streets are full of historic buildings, traditional shops and cafes, and a number of museums and art galleries.
The city’s historic sites are impressive, contained within the city walls which date back to Roman times and are themselves an integral part of York’s unique character
Experience a coach break to Whitby town, an ancient and beautiful sea port with history going as far back as the founding of its famous abbey in 657ad, which still dominates the East Cliff headland, with fantastic views overlooking this most popular seaside resort.
Offering something for everyone, there are many attractions that are connected to the town's fascinating past, from the Captain Cook Memorial Museum, where you can learn about the famous explorer's life to the Dracula Experience, which guides you through the story and its connection to the town.
Scarborough CarouselBack to top