PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Hotel, Scarborough
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Glittering cabaret entertainment
● “2 for 1“ bar for three hours each evening
● Free time to explore the resort attractions of Scarborough
● Inclusive excursion to historic York.
Scarborough coach trips are one of the best ways to enjoy one of Yorkshire’s premier seaside resorts, with its colourful seafront, bustling promenade, sandy beaches and beautiful gardens, a fantastic destination for a coach break, at any time of the year.
Scarborough offers a fantastic range of attractions and activities for all ages on a fantastic coach holiday.
Book your next trip to York one of Europe's most popular historic cities, renowned for its Roman, Viking and Medieval heritage with lots of attractions for visitors to enjoy as part of a coach holiday. The streets are full of historic buildings, traditional shops and cafes, and a number of museums and art galleries.
The city’s historic sites are impressive, contained within the city walls which date back to Roman times and are themselves an integral part of York’s unique character
Scarborough CarouselBack to top