Sandringham House, Springfields & Stamford
3 Days Away
A terrific three day break with a full, included itinerary as we take in the delights of beautiful Stamford on market day, the vibrant atmosphere of the Springfields Centre and the magnificence of Sandringham House.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Park Inn Hotel, Peterborough
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Visits to delightful Stamford and the colourful Springfields Centre
● Included visit to wonderful Sandringham House, with opportunity to enjoy the gardens and grounds, along with the spectacular royal residence.
Sandringham HouseSandringham House
Immerse yourself in the regal splendour of Sandringham House, the magnificent quiet country retreat of Her Majesty The Queen.
An official Royal House of Residence, Sandringham has been a private home to four generations of the monarchy and is widely regarded as the The Queen’s favourite property, where she traditionally chooses to spend her time every Christmas.
You can follow in royal footsteps as you explore the magnificent rooms, museums, gardens and grounds. A right royal day out you can experience with all the family with National Holidays.
Stamford CarouselBack to top