Sandown & The Isle Of Wight
- Duration: 4 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T4316
- Travel Type: Coach
- 3 star hotel
- Excursions: 3
4 Days Away
A sensational four day break to the enchanting Isle of Wight with opportunity to explore the attractions of Sandown – the island’s largest resort.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Burlington Hotel, Sandown
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Full evening entertainment programme
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Time to enjoy the attractions of Sandown
• Included excursion to enjoy the sights of the island including visits to lovely Godshill, Shanklin Village and Alum Bay – with its views of the legendary “Needles”.
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
Sandown CarouselBack to top