Sandown & The Isle Of Wight
- Duration: 7 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T331
- Travel Type: Coach
- 3 star hotel
- Excursions: 3
7 Days Away
A terrific seven day holiday to the enchanting Isle of Wight with all the attractions of the Island's largest resort and three lovely days out to explore the best of this treasured Island.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your holiday
• Six nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Burlington Hotel, Sandown
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Full evening entertainment programme
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• A full, inclusive itinerary with three excursions taking in the picture-postcard cottages of Godshill and Shanklin Village, the quaint repose of Yarmouth, Cowes, and Ryde, together with the spectacular views of the “Needles” from Alum Bay.
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from the fun packed theme parks to the magnificent heritage sites. Visit Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Isle of Wight CarouselIsle of Wight Carousel Back to top