Sandown & Isle Of Wight Celebration
4 Days Away
A splendid four day break to the enchanting Isle of Wight, with all the attractions of the Island’s largest resort on the doorstep, inclusive drinks package at our popular hotel and included itinerary to enjoy the highlights of this favourite destination.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Broadway Park Hotel, Sandown
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Evening entertainment
● Included bar on Saturday evening with four complimentary drinks per person from a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Time to enjoy the attractions of Sandown
● Included excursion to enjoy the highlights of the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
The Isle of WightThe Isle of Wight
With a wonderful mild climate, shimmering waters and sixty miles of award winning sandy beaches, the Isle of Wight has been a favourite coach holiday destination for generations.
Discover the incredible range of things to do for all ages and interests, from the fun packed theme parks to the magnificent heritage sites. Visit Queen Victoria’s favourite retreat, Osborne House, with spectacular grounds and sumptuous royal apartments.
Sandown CarouselBack to top